Pearsall Livestock Auction hosts special replacement female sales throughout the year. Special sales will begin at 11 a.m. with cattle available for viewing by mid-afternoon on the day prior to the sale.
Cattle are sorted into groups of varying sizes based on age, type and pregnancy status. This allows us to accommodate all customers with the option to purchase a group of females that will work best in their herd.
If you are interested in selling a group of replacement females, give us a call ahead of sale time. We want to include your cattle in our sale advertisements, so let us know a few weeks in advance and we will be sure to meet our advertising deadlines.
Replacement Female Sale – March 21, 2020
- Lot 1B- 1 Brangus bull 18 months old
- Lot 2B- 1 Beefmaster bull. 20 months old, registered
- Lot 3B- 5 Charolais bulls 18 months old
- Lot 4B- 4 Registered Beefmaster bulls 3 years old
- Lot 1- 5 1st calf F-1 pairs. Gentle, one raising set
- Lot 2- 5 1st calf Brangus and Brangus baldy heifers. Bred to calve April and May to Angus bulls.
- Lot 3- 6 Brangus and brangus baldy open heifers. 12-14 months old out of a registered JLS Brangus bull.
- Lot 4- 19 Brahman heifers, 500 lbs, dehorned, OCV. One raising set.
- Lot 5- 40 Brahman heifers, 700 lbs, open, dehorned, OCV.
- Lot 6- 50 1st calf F-1 heifers bred to calve this spring to lbw Angus bulls.
- Lot 7- 120 F-1, Brangus, and crossbred pairs. 3-6 years old. Calves 200-400 lbs., all been worked. Running back with Angus bulls.
- Lot 8- 80 F-1 & Brangus cows 3&4 years old. A few calves on the ground by sale day, balance bred.
- Lot 9- 80 Crossbred pairs. Calves 150-250 lbs. Running back with Angus bulls. 3-5 years old.
- Lot 10- 75 Crossbred cows. 3-5 years old. Several calves on the ground, balance heavy bred.
- Lot 11- 80 1/2 to 3/4 blood crossbred cows 3-5 years old bred to Angus and Charolais bulls.
- Lot 12- 25 Crossbred pairs 3-5 years old. Calves all been worked 150-250 lbs.
- Lot 13- 30 1st calf pairs. 1/2 to 3/4 bloods. Calves out of red and black Angus bulls. Really nice young set of pairs. Running back with Charolais bulls.
- Lot 14- 30 1st calf 1/2 to 3/4 blood heifers. Heavy bred to lbw red and black Angus bulls. Sisters to lot 13.
- Lot 15- 30 Brangus cows. Mostly calves out balance bred to brangus bulls. 4-6 years old.